Freelance writer Nandy Heule’s byline has appeared in print and online since 1988. She specializes in news and feature writing on international development, justice issues and community healthcare. blog.
- OCAD U online story on artist David Salazar (Jan. 2019)
- The Banner story on Indigenous healing ceremony (Oct. 2017)
- Anglican Journal story on Indigenous healing ceremony (Oct. 2017)
- Anglican Journal story on textile artist Karen Brodie in Golden, B.C.
- Q & A with Dr. Kelly Douglas Brown on racial injustices
- Pray for justice? Guest editorial on Jean-Michel Basquiat exhibit at AGO.
- Microfinance and Northern mining. Article
- Bittersweet news from fair trade. Article
- Investment turns landowners into entrepreneurs. Article
- Program banks on South African’s “unbankable citizens.” Article