Freelance writer Nandy Heule’s byline has appeared in print and online since 1988.
Publications include Canadian dailies such as the London Free Press, Toronto Sun, Vancouver Sun and other media outlets such as the Medical Post, Socialfinance.ca, and the Anglican Journal.
She specializes in news and feature writing on international development and community healthcare. If you are looking for an experienced news writer, please email me to discuss your assignment. Meantime, please have a look at my blog.
- The Banner story on Indigenous healing ceremony (Oct. 2017)
- Anglican Journal story on Indigenous healing ceremony (Oct. 2017)
- Anglican Journal story on textile artist Karen Brodie in Golden, B.C.
- Q & A with Dr. Kelly Douglas Brown on racial injustices
- Pray for justice? Guest editorial on Jean-Michel Basquiat exhibit at AGO.
- Microfinance and Northern mining. Article
- Bittersweet news from fair trade. Article
- Investment turns landowners into entrepreneurs. Article
- Program banks on South African’s “unbankable citizens.” Article